Course fees for:
MSc in Advanced Oriental Medicine (Research and Practice)
MSc in Advanced Complementary Medicine (Research and Practice)
- MSc in Advanced Nutrition (Research and Practice)
Commencing in 2019:
We know that studying involves a big commitment of time, energy and money, so we try to keep our fees as low as we can. As a not-for-profit organisation, we spend every spare penny on continually developing and improving the training we offer. Our priorities are to offer you a first-class experience and deliver value for money. Your fees include all the teaching and learning opportunities provided by our teaching staff, tutorials, library and online resources, support services, access to our online e-learning facility, and your registration fees with London South Bank University.
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3 (dissertation)|
|Fee per module||£2,388 for the 40 credit module
£1,194 for the 20 credit module
|£2,504 for the 40 credit module
£1,252 for the 20 credit module
|£2,874 for the 60 credit Research Project module|
|Module fees for the year by 9 instalments||9 @ £398||9 @ £417||6 @ £479|
|Total annual fee||£3,582 (not including enrolment fee)||£3,756||£2,874|
- For students commencing study in 2019 these fees are fixed until July 2022, unless the national inflation rate (CPI) exceeds 5% or is less than 1%, in which case the College reserves the right to vary the fees quoted here.
- First year enrolment fees are paid on acceptance of a place, and are non-refundable.
- Fee instalments are paid by standing order, direct debit or bank transfer in October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May & June and you will arrange this when you start with us.
- You can choose to pay the whole course fee in October and receive a 2% discount on the year’s fees.
- Fees are payable in British pounds. The payee is responsible for paying any currency conversion and/or transaction fees.
- Students living in England, Scotland and Wales who are eligible and studying on a course designated by the government can access a postgraduate student loan of up to £3,333 per year for each of the three years of the course.
Talk to us
Funding the course is one of the main considerations for our students. If you are not eligible for a postgraduate loan and would like to talk to a member of staff about how to arrange your finances in order to fund the course - please get in touch with our Finance Director Daphne Smith. Call Daphne on 01904 343302 or send her an email enquiry: .